Greetings, Antti here

Hi I’m Antti, I’ve helped translate Michael Albert’s book Life After Capitalism as well as books by Robin Hahnel into Finnish with co-forumers Joona and Aki. I’m also co-founder of Parecon Finland, which was founded in 2010 to promote new ideas of democratic planning and environmental sustainability in Finland, using the advanced example of participatory economy as a tool to discuss these crucial issues. We have some videos on Youtube for example to check out.

I’m also a father of two, primary school teacher and activist. I’ve worked in various activist projects throughout my adult life and am glad to help and discuss with activist projects in any way I can. I like spending time outdoors with my kids, watching movies and playing video games. Happy to discuss about all these topics as well under the Uncategorized topics sub-section!

2 Likes

I’ve watched quite a few videos on that Youtube channel! That’s neat, I remember we had talked over email a while back but I didn’t realize you helped run the Youtube channel too. Good stuff!

1 Like