A Logo for this website

Of those options, A1 is my favourite with all the equally sized dots, but perhaps without the central(planning) dot? And maybe with the links from the other sets.

I like B2 best. I worry that we have 4 spheres of social life in our "overall social theory framework. So if these are worker councils, consumer councils, and federations then having a number that is NOT 4, and having them different sizes makes sense to me.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY: MY VOTE IS FOR SALE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

I still like the colored writing the most and would prefer the writing in color and the symbol in black. What do you think?

For the symbols I would go for A5!

I vote for A1. Simple, distinctive, colorful, easily my favorite in the group.

I like the more hand-drawn style of C and D. It feels more organic and participatory. I’ve applied that style to theme A here.

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 12.20.44

1 Like

I think we can have different versions of a final logo, like Black & White and in different colours and colour backgrounds depending on which medium we use them on.

1 Like

I like theme A best.

There were some strong preferences against the last logos. I have done another round of logo concept ideas (not refined) on the themes of participation and economy. I have listed them in order of my personal preference. Please let me know your feedback or feel free to submit any ideas you have.

Out of the new batch I like the third one the best, but I feel like the image should be more in proportion with the text? The building ones afterwards are similar in size to the text and I like that!

I like the second one best. But that is a mild preference over number 1 and number 3. I have a strong negative preference for all of them with buildings.

But, as I’ve said for many months, I think choosing one soon is more important than further search for the perfect logo.

Couple letter-based logos I came up with quickly, any opinions? Like Robin I think the first three by Jason are best and I my favourite is number 2 as well. Third one is a bit bland and rest don’t fit that well.

In any case, couple logos based on letters sil vous plait.

I agree with Michael. I vote for Option #3, the one with the three circles connected by two lines. I recommend avoiding Option #5; it looks too much like the logo for the credit card Mastercard.

To make it a bit more difficult I would like to post one improvement of the writing I have already posted. It should be better readable and I like the colors. They illustrate the magnificence of Parecon.

I’d prefer the first one of yours!

From these I would prefer the third one.

The third one of Antti’s, but with a bit of colour would be nice, though no strong preference. Of Jason’s I like the two circles best, the first two are like asking for permission, the buildings remind me of corporations, 3 circles reminds me of a share icon or network. The ‘Mastercard’ one then by a process of elimination.

A final round of versions from me, based on feedback so far.
(I include example colours. Doesn’t need to be in red)

The last thing I want to do is delay the final decision on choice of a logo. But I DO like these ways of writing “Participatory Economy” and think we can make good use of them for various materials going forward. I wish AK Press had these available when choosing a cover for A Participatory Economy! Ah well… maybe next time.